The 88 storey Baiyoke Sky Hotel towers over all other buildings in Bangkok and is in fact the tallest building in Thailand so its not difficult to find your way home. With all that space, its not surprising that there are many restaurants and activities for guest to enjoy in this Bangkok icon. First off, there are nine separate dining options spanning all major world cuisines including the famous Baiyoke international buffet, fruit buffet, al fresco dining on the 81st floor and the fun and unique Thai floating market style for lunch or dinner. Superlative shopping hotels Baiyoke Sky Bangkok Hotel On top of that, there is a driving range, a mobile Thai puppet show, fish spa, a dedicated convenience store in the marbled lobby, free access to the breathtaking views on the observation deck and a brightly decorated swimming pool with murals of summer scenes and plenty of sun loungers and shaded areas. In-house guests also get discounts on spa treatments and dining ensuring Baiyoke Sky is hard to beat for choice and value.
The rooms are separated into three zones: standard, sky and space. The obvious differences are the better views from higher vantage points as you go up the scale, as well as a few modern decorative touches in the space zone rooms. Room sizes start from 34sqm for superior and 40 sqm for deluxe but the muted green and place wood furnishings create a clean and fresh feel to rooms, with large windows letting in plenty of light. Superior suites come with separate living room and have lots of space for an additional bed at 67 sqm. All rooms come with separate bath and shower and amazing city views stretching far off to the horizon.
This Hotel is recommended for: Families, Groups, Shoppers
What we loved:
- 360 view from the revolving deck on the 84th floor - the tallest in Thailand
- Activities for all the family including a spa, Superlative shopping hotels Baiyoke Sky Bangkok Hotel driving range and a puppet show
- Unique Floating Market style buffet dinner
- Pratunam Market is on the doorstep
- Fresh fruit buffet offering an amazing array of all you can eat tropical fruits
What you should know:
- The hectic market area around Baiyoke Sky Hotel is very busy day and night and might not be to everyones taste
- Many non-residents use the elevators to visit the lookout point and several restaurants
- Complimentary free shuttle to public transport
- Wi-Fi is available for daily rent or free in the lobby